Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Even the titties come up hard in Detroit...

Detroit is the RALest city on the planet, no one there is employed, it's the per capita murder capital of North America and one of the world's fattest cities...it's so RAL in fact that even women’s breastesses can deflect bullets...


OK fine, Germany keeps it RAL (to a lesser extent) as well

"The woman, who lives on the West side of Detroit, saw a group of men breaking into a neighbor’s house on Tuesday morning. When the men spotted her, one of them fired a shot at her...The bullet struck the underwire on the woman's bra and that saved her from a more serious injury, police said."


I've never worn a bra or anything like that, ok one time, so I have to wonder what is the underwire made of? Lead? Recycled GM cars? No wonder breasts can lead to back problems...I was always under the opinion that the girls I was feeling up were just in really great shape and I never fully understood the bag of sand reference in 40 year old virgin, but now it appears they have been duping me for years (since age 4 so 19 to be exact) stuffing their bras with materials that can stop bullets...liars....and I like how the instant reaction to seeing someone witness you performing a robbery is to open fire on them, way to turn a larceny charge into attempted murder...

No comments:

Post a Comment