Tuesday, April 7, 2009

kind of RAL - lady turns 115, surprisingly doesn't turn into dust...

Now you might be thinking, what makes a 115 year old woman RAL, and on most days I would have to agree with you, but I got to thinking about this particular woman and decided that because she has seen more RAL shit then anyone else on the planet, she deserves to be on this site. She's lived through both World Wars, the invention of the car, the invention of the snuff flick, almost every single sports trophy ceremony of all time, saw people get high off toads, cocaine and glue, the popularization of Miley Cyrus....you know all the important things that one would read about in a textbook or on Wikipedia....

115? she doesn't look a day over 91....I'd still hit it

Gertrude Baines was born in 1894 in and attributes her longevity to the Lord, that she never did drink, she never did smoke and she never did fool around....well after reading that it seems that she doesn't keep it RAL at all, she does the complete opposite in fact, and also should be noted that I'm fucked and am going to die in 6 months if this is what keeps you alive...but let it be known that I will take a few of you with me....but for living through all of that and not having the eurge to kill herself 30 years ago after seeing what society has become I'll give her kind of RAL status...

No comments:

Post a Comment