Thursday, April 16, 2009

I got my hash pipe...

Having watched Blow last weekend, I think I know a thing or two about drug trafficking, namely that it's rather easy and can be somewhat of a fun game testing just how many condoms full of coke one can shove into their anus...but there are still people out there who manage to screw it up, like these two guys in Spain who got pinched for mailing Hash to the wrong address...


We should check the box for hash...and sign for the delivery as well

Now I'm no Pablo Escobar, but if I'm mailing something important I check the address at least twice and if I'm mailing drugs I'd probably check three times...it seems that the package also included "wine, sausages and cakes in addition to the hashish, police said in a statement." so obviously it was meant as the after dinner entertainment for whoever they were sending it to and because it was 21 ounces I am also going to assume that it was a fucking great dinner party

No comments:

Post a Comment