Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is that Carrot Top?

So I stumbled across these pictures while surfing the net today and I wasn't sure as to whether I should be aroused, or disgusted that I just became sexually attracted to the female version of Carrot Top...

Ok so like, I didn't even know, it was so crazy, I like saw this guy that I used to date and like I couldn't believe that he didn't even recognize me, all because I like got a new nose and am totally in shape now and everything, and I'm also dating the Apple guy, or I was at least, I think I still am, and like can you even believe it? I mean look at these abs, I'm almost 50....

I think we can all agree that Kathy Griffin is yolked (in good shape for those of you who don't speak Gym), and if you took away her head/voice you would have one of the hottest 49 year olds on the planet...but then there's still the uncanny resemblance to this:

Bro, man have you seen these lats?

No comments:

Post a Comment