Friday, April 17, 2009

There is a god...

I'm not what you call the religious type, I once asked who the guy on the 't' was in a religious school, but this new establishment in London is doing it's best to convert me into a believer. Apparently it vaporizes gin, one of three things I drink including Grim and a drop shot I created once that gets you drunk for three days, and you pay $7/hr to just sit there, breathe normally and get fucked up...also the body condoms in the picture are included in the Sev buck, so you get a fashionable garment as well...


If there was a sports book inside, this would be my heaven

It wasn't stated in the article on how much more effective vaporized Gin is in making panties drop, but considering what drinking in a bathtub alone does to you, I'm going to assume it's alot...and on that note this place will be crawling with perverts in no time! I should book my flight, I'll fit right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment