Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kanye West gets a shot to the (massive) ego...

The guys who make South Park clearly don't give a fuck, they will light up anybody at anytime and obviously don't care about what anyone thinks...and to us that is RAL. In this clip they go after the egomaniac that is Kanye West, claiming that he is a 'Gay Fish' after a joke that was mentioned on the show. I think they are just trying to get across that Kanye is gay, but creatively like the guy who wrote "Scale Bustin Babes 18"...and I know what you're thinking, but look me in the eye and tell me that film's plot of heavier set girls trying to get plugged wasn't just ostensive and that it wasn't really about the reunification of Germany...you can't do it, you just can't....anyway he's that clip I was talking about earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment