Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey look a Guyborg, he must get boyband ass

Nothing says Sexual dynamo like having a fake eye that references an early 90's sci-fi flick...nothing...Ladies if you saw this guy at the bar, how could you even think about containing yourself? If I saw him I doubt I could myself back, I mean an eye like the cyborg in T2? So hot... T2 eye Guy : My eye can glow red, what can yours do?
Other guy: The simple task known as vision...
T2 eye Guy: I'll be back
Other Guy: good one

Best part is in the article it states that he wants a camera in there...so then he'll be unbelievable hot and practical, being able to make sex tapes at any moment of the day, he's the perfect man really...my question is why stop at the eye? Why not stick one of those glowing red balls in your genitals? It might look like a really active herpe, but it can't look any worse then the one acting as a fixture on his face

No comments:

Post a Comment