Sunday, April 5, 2009

RAL - Pop star gets assaulted, loses what's left of dignity

"Police say a Japanese pop star dressed up as a pineapple has been robbed while shooting a music video in southern Sweden."

That quote says it all really, I can't say I blame them for attacking a 41 year old man dressed in a pineapple suit, I can only picture the three guys who tuned this pineapple up...

Guy 1: Hey is that guy wearing a pineapple suit?
Guy 2: Yeah, let's kick his ass
Guy 3: I call his drawers

They also robbed the pineapple of his camera equipment and 3 Gr cash...

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with the post, other then the fact that this girl was in Pineapple express, I just realized it wasn't the best post so I'd give you something to look at

No comments:

Post a Comment