Sunday, April 26, 2009

How Romantic

This one is for those lovebirds out there...just this past weekend two people in Saanich (sounds classy I know) up'd the bar for romance everywhere as they were caught having sex in a dumpster. I've often thought about it, but just never had the stones to actually go through with it and have sex on top of other peoples leftover food, diapers and used syringes. I guess I just haven't found Mrs. Right yet.

Her: Yeah I can see that your naked, can't we just do it in the alley instead?
Him: The alley, that's sick...people could see us

I am assuming there is a perfectly good reason that this couple went through and got freak nasty in the dumpster. The first and most logical reason is that they were vagrants rummaging through the dumpster for an after panhandle snack, and just thought 'Fuck it, let's have sex at the dinner table'...the second, the guy was in desperate need to get laid so he got a prostitute, realizing he didn't have any money for a hotel room, he came up with the next best thing...the third, the guy is married or lives with his girlfriend and couldn't bring the inebriated skank he just wheeled outside the SAAN store back to his place, so he told her 'he knew a place' and carried her into the dumpster...and lastly, and hopefully this is the actual reason, the girl was just insanely horny and really wanted to fuck Oscar the Grouch...

1 comment:

  1. She looks beautiful. She is a dumpster girl. So, I am. I am alone some. I would ask her out to dinner. Maybe, I collect some nice meat and vegetable from dumpster. LOL!!! I do not know how do I connect her.

    I wonder what did she find jackpots.

    ReplyDelete