Tuesday, March 24, 2009

nonRAL Man of the Week: J. Mays

J. Mayer usually personifies unRAL; he is an undeniable talent don’t get me wrong, but it’s the way he croons love songs about running “through the halls of my high school" while constantly looking confused and like he’s going to cry. But it's his latest actions that warrant him nonRAL man of the week. Apparently updating his twitter (Ed's Note: This is the third time we have spoken about this thing and I still have no idea what it is, can someone fill me in? is it just a live Facebook status update? Either way I know I'd rather put a cigarette out on my testicles then become a user...) instead of spending time with one of the most beautiful women on the planet, were talking about Rachel Green here.



Kutch, your body is a wonderland


"There he was, telling her he didn't have time for her and yet his page was filled with Twitter updates. Every few hours, sometimes minutes, he'd update with some stupid line."

So J. Mayer is a man who’d rather let his 12 year old fans, Ashton Kutch and Charlie V., know that he’s watching LOST or then have sex with this…

Maybe he should write a song about docking and post a ‘tweet’ about it to lure Kutch away from Demi and they twitter each others assholes for years to come…

Don't you hate ties? Man I hate ties...

1 comment: