Sunday, March 29, 2009

I knew it...

So a few weeks ago I posted a rather entertaining article on infomercials, if I do say so myself, and in that article I alluded to the shamwow guy being a meth addict. While you can start calling me Ms. Cleo, or Clee's for short, as this weekend took steps to show the world that I was right and assaulted a hooker! Apparently she was a $1000 hooker who wouldn't stop biting his tongue so he was forced to beat her off (haha) in self defense. Now you might be thinking 'just because he had a physical encounter with a female hooker, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a meth addict' and sometimes you might be right, but in this instance it couldn't be more glaringly obvious....just look at these signs...

1. He's known as the Shamwow guy - anyone would need to dull themselves with sweet lady meth if that's their claim to fame.

2. He is older then he appears - He's 44 and this is what his life has become.

3. He is full of erection inducing energy - How can anyone be that excited that you can wipe your arm off without using pressure?

4. He is a least an F list celeb but still needs to buy women - Anyone who is on TV as much as this guy, in 30 second intervals but on TV nonetheless, should be able to walk up to any 4.0/10 girl and take her up to his room....for free

5. This is his mugshot - Where's the gel fauxhawk asshole?


6. He has blonde tips - You're 44 right? The meth has obviously altered his perception to make him think it's still 1998

7. Check out his shirt - Honestly a fur lapel blazer and a polka dot esque shirt? He has to be high to think those would match...I mean I wouldn't know anything about matching clothes I work out I swear.....

By the looks of the pictures it seems that Mr. Shamwow got the worst of the confrontation as well, but don't feel too bad, the hotel there were in probably used his product to clean up the room, and that is what you call the circle of life...

1 comment:

  1. that is not a shirt, its a hospital gown! wow

    ReplyDelete