Monday, March 23, 2009

Apparently Kutcher has the Twitter, unknown is if he's got the cream to clear it up...

Ashton Kutcher is probably up there with the most NONRal celebs of all time, having started Punk'd, Beauty and the Geek and some show about people's inner beauty. But this weekend he took steps to redeem himself...at the expense of his much older and much RALer wife. (She was is Ghost, which has gotten about 100 rap shout outs over the years, "Ghost like Swayze", ipsco facsto RAL) Anyway Kutcher posted a "tweet" of this picture over the weekend.

Voyeur anyone?


Now I'm no relationship expert, as most of my relationships end when I give a girl I encounter the twitter (See what I did there?!? I'm good at what I do), but something tells me that posting a creep shot of your wife bent over followed by written posts that read "shhh..don't tell the Wifey" and "watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a bikini. I love God!" the surest way to get the 50 year old, I've had so much surgery no part of me is legal age sex, you've come to expect every night. Particularly when your wife's children fit the target demographic of this social networking deal, and you fall somewhere in between, it sets the stage for a very awkward Hogan family love affair...and by awkward I mean sexual

No comments:

Post a Comment