Tuesday, March 17, 2009

nonRAL Man (boy) of the Week - McKay Hatch

Eds note: Fuck this little puke
Most people will have no idea who this clown is, I had no idea until yesterday until I found out about one of the most vile and offensive clubs ever created...the "No Cussing Club". At first, I thought maybe this isn't quite what it seems, but upon further reading, its exactly what it seems, maybe even worse. This righteous little bastard has started a club, that not only promotes speaking with out swearing, he is actually recruiting people to join this club to not just reduce, but all together stop swearing. In my opinion, this is a much bigger threat than terrorism, global warming and an energy crisis all rolled into one...think of all the great things that would be ruined if little McKay got his way...would "The Departed" or "Goodfella's" existed? (I highly recommend watching these clips with headphones at work). How would you discuss a great looking woman in the future, or talk about that great play you made in your beer league hockey game last night?

ikeepsitral version: Man, what a great fucking ass on that woman over there, she's fucking beautiful
McKay version: Sir, that female over yonder has an attractive buttocks and I find her appealing to my senses
OR
ikeepsitral version: dude, should have seen this shit I pulled on this goalie last night, triple fucking deak, he didn't know what the fuck was going on
McKay version: During my hockey match last night, I performed a triple stickhandle, after which I slid the puck into the goal net, the goalie appeared quite confused

I think there is no question which of the above keepsitral and which one makes you sound...well like someone who scores on an empty net. The "No Cussing Club" earns McKay Hatch the nonRAL man of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment