Friday, May 1, 2009

Got some teeth....

Have you ever been going down on a girl and thought it was a little fishy, and thought there was no way it could get any worse? Well imagine if she had teeth, and by that I mean imagine that her vagina had teeth and could bite off your shvonson...That's exactly what the writers of this future academy award winner did...just take a look



So after seeing this trailer I have to ask, are all Gyno's this smooth, "I won't bite" I'm sure that's the kind of non sexual advance all women want to hear before they are penetrated by a latex glove...I know if I heard my doctor say that to me before I got a prostate exam I wouldn't sleep right for weeks and would sue for malpractice...lowlight of the trailer has to be the tagline "Every rose has it's thorns" for insinuating that a vagina is a rose and not the most powerful weapon of all time against men and Lynds Lohan...additionally this movie should be shown in sex ed classes to highlight the value of anal and introduces a whole new and sexual meaning of the phrase, I will punch your teeth out (with my dong)...imagine this broad rolling into the orthodontists office, requiring a set of uppers and lowers? It would make it far more interesting when one claimed they had something 'stuck in their braces'...

No comments:

Post a Comment