Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Rock Ad

You didn't like that black box post? Why not? Big Rock Brewery has once again come to my rescue as they must have heard me screaming down Glenmore that my video embed code wasn't working from the Calgary Herald and literally posted this video as I was searching for it. Anyhow, it is the 3rd place Winner of the 2009 Big Rock Eddies, and the best one of this years entries in my mind: snowboarding accident, hot nurse, cold Trad delivered intravenously- a winning trifecta in most people's books. I went to this years Eddies (dress: Classic Hollywood) in capri sweatpants, a wife-beater, and a Hawaiian shirt that would make Don Ho blush, and they were phenomenal, highly recommended to beer and commercial enthusiasts. Enjoy this entry and others...

No comments:

Post a Comment